ECES Coupon Code (Reduced Rate on EC Council’s CES Course with this Coupon Code)
ECES Coupon Code – SAVE ON CERTIFIED ENCRYPTION SPECIALIST ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL
**USE ECES COUPON CODE ‘INFOSEC20’ FOR A Reduced Rate**
Why take the Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) Course?
Encryption is becoming an increasingly important part of cyber-security. This course will teach you the foundations of modern symmetric and key cryptography, including the details of algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES, and AES. In terms of practical application, you will learn how to:
- Set up a VPN
- Encrypt a Drive
- Hands on experience with steganography
- Hands on experience in cryptographic algorithms ranging from classic ciphers like Caesar cipher to modern day algorithms such as AES and RSA.
About the Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) Online Training Course
In addition to the content mentioned above, you will also learn:
- Overview of other algorithms such as Blowfish, Twofish, and Skipjack
- Hashing algorithms including MD5, MD6, SHA, Gost, RIPMD 256 and others
- Asymmetric cryptography including thorough descriptions of RSA, Elgamal, Elliptic Curve, and DSA.
- Significant concepts such as diffusion, confusion, and Kerkchoff’s principle
- Types of Encryption Standards and their differences
- How to select the best standard for your organization
- How to enhance your pen-testing knowledge in encryption
- Correct and incorrect deployment of encryption technologies
- Common mistakes made in implementing encryption technologies
- Best practices when implementing encryption technologies
Who is the ECES Course for?
EC-Council’s ECES Course is for anyone involved in the selection and implementation of VPN’s or digital certificates should attend this course. Without understanding the cryptography at some depth, people are limited to following marketing hype. Understanding the actual cryptography allows you to know which one to select. A person successfully completing this course will be able to select the encryption standard that is most beneficial to their organization and understand how to effectively deploy that technology.
This course is excellent for ethical hackers and penetration testing professionals as most penetration testing courses skip cryptanalysis completely. Many penetration testing professionals testing usually don’t attempt to crack cryptography. A basic knowledge of cryptanalysis is very beneficial to any penetration testing.
**USE ECES COUPON CODE ‘INFOSEC20’ FOR A REDUCED RATE**
ECES Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s ECES Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
What does the ECES Course include?
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Voucher
What is the ECES Course Outline?
There are 5 modules each with many topics included. For example, the first module includes the following:
- What is Cryptography?
- Mono-Alphabet Substitution
- Caesar Cipher
- Atbash Cipher
- ROT 13
- Single Substitution Weaknesses
- Multi-Alphabet Substitution
- Cipher Disk
- Vigenère Cipher
- Vigenère Cipher: Example
- Breaking the Vigenère Cipher
- The ADFGVX cipher
- The Enigma Machine
How is the course instructed?
The course is online and is delivered via EC Council’s iLearn self-paced option. It is facilitated in that all of the same modules taught in the live course are recorded and presented in a streaming video format. Self-paced in that a certification candidate can set their own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits!
The base iLearn package includes:
One Year Access to the official e-courseware, 6 months access to EC-Council’s official Online lab environment (iLabs) with all tools pre-loaded into platform, Certification Voucher & expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations, practice simulators and learning supplements including official EC-Council Courseware for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
In an effort to keep the base package affordable in this tough economy, the iLearn pricing structure was designed to provide the most amount of training for the least amount of budget. However, we realize that everyone learns differently, so we have added popular upgrade options such as tablets, DVDS, Additional Labs, or physical courseware.
How do I use ISCN’s ECES Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s ECES Coupon Code “INFOSEC20” when purchasing the course. View the video below for a demonstration.
**SAVE ON ECES ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE ECES COUPON CODE INFOSEC20**