Introduction to Cybersecurity Course
INTRODUCTION to CYBERSECURITY COURSE – 15% DISCOUNT FOR SPRINGBOARD’S INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY ONLINE COURSE
**USE COUPON CODE “ISCN15OFFCS1” TO RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT**
Why take the Introduction to Cybersecurity Course?
This is a great introductory course for anyone considering a career in cybersecurity. The course will:
- Give you an overview of the cybersecurity industry, including the most popular certifications and jobs within the industry;
- Provide you with a foundational understanding of key concepts, such as “security architecture”, “networking”, and “risk management”, among others;
- Give you an opportunity to practice what you learn in a lab environment;
- Give you the knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam.
About the Introduction to Cybersecurity Course by Springboard
If you are brand new to the world of cybersecurity, then this is an ideal course for you. One of the key advantages of this course is that it offers support by mentors (real humans!) along the way. So, if at any point you do not understand something, a friendly and knowledgeable mentor will be available to answer your questions.
Many beginners choose this course for the following reasons:
- They can practice real world scenarios. Are you someone who learns by doing? Practice what you learn in real life scenarios. For example, you will run real security tools against a network environment of a fictitious company;
- They get weekly mentorship. Stay on track with 30 minutes / week of 1:1 mentorship;
- Network with peers. As with any career, one of the main ways to get ahead is through networking. This course will give you the chance to meet others who are entering a career in cybersecurity. These connections may prove to be helpful later on in your career!
More Information about the Course Mentors
Hi! My name is Hallie Yang! I am one of the Course Mentors (aka “Student Advisors”).
This course can be challenging, so I’m here to help you succeed! Working with mentors like me allows you to:
- Get feedback on your work;
- Set your own agenda (discuss what YOU want to discuss);
- Hear from my real life cybersecurity experience!
Introduction to Cybersecurity Course – Curriculum
The course is split into 8 units:
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Architecture and Design
- Technologies and Tools
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Cryptography and PKI
- Capstone Project
**RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON THE INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY COURSE**
Introduction to Cybersecurity Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if this course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
How long does the course take?
The course is self-paced and takes about 80-100 hours to complete all 8 units.
How much does the course cost?
The course is normally 15% more expensive, but purchasing this course via Infosec-Careers.com gives you access to a 15% Discount.
What is the CompTIA Security+ Certification?
As mentioned previously, this Introduction to Cybersecurity Course will help to prepare you for the CompTIA Security+ Certification. But what is it exactly? Read more about the CompTIA Security+ Certification.
Is the course online or in person?
All 8 units are instructed 100% online.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
No, there are no prerequisites for the course, because the course is designed for beginners who are new to the field of cybersecurity.
How do I use ISCN’s Discount Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s Discount Code “ISCN15OFFCS1” when purchasing the course. View the video below for a demonstration.
**15% DISCOUNT on the INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY COURSE**