Posted on 29/03/2017 by Łukasz Świerzko | Comments Off on About ISCN
The Information Security Careers Network (ISCN) started life in November 2008 as a group on LinkedIn.
The aim of the group was to provide a resource and networking area where cyber security professionals, hiring managers and recruiters can get in touch with each other and provide useful tips to help people progress and further their careers in IT security, information security, network security, disaster recovery, and more!
With the largest group on LinkedIn dedicated to helping people further their careers in InfoSec, we’re able to work closely with well known and respected security training providers such as EC-Council and CyberVista to bring you special offers, coupon codes and discounts on the most popular online cybersecurity training courses and respected security certifications.
- CyberVista’s CompTIA Security+ Discount Code ($500 discount)
- EC Council’s CCISO Coupon (20% discount)
- CyberVista’s CISSP Discount Code ($500 discount)
- EC Council’s Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Coupon Code (20% discount)
- EC Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker Coupon Code (20% discount)
Additionally, we have a dedicated webinar channel on BrightTALK featuring security webinars and presentations from leading names in cybersecurity to help you keep your knowledge up to date.
Please feel free to get in touch using our contact form if you’re interested in becoming an affiliate partner to offer relevant training, resources, surveys, promotions or services to our members.
Our partners include:
- SC Magazine
- University of Fairfax
- Career Academy
- MCI – Mission Critical Institute
- ISCN LinkedIn group
- ISCN BrightTALK webinar channel
- ISCN on Facebook
- ISCN on Twitter (@ISCN_security)
- Company page on LinkedIn
ISCN Ltd also owns and manages two other LinkedIn groups:
1. The Audit & Finance Careers Network (AFCN) group is aimed at helping people progress their careers in Financial Services, including Internal & External Audit, Compliance, Banking, Risk, Insurance, Practice, Consulting, Industry, etc..
2. The Augmented & Virtual Reality group is for content & app developers, software & hardware engineers, binaural audio researchers, architects, sales & marketing professionals, project and program managers, and anyone else who is interested in AR and VR.
ISCN Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller, and is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For more information, please visit the ICO website.