CHFI Coupon Code – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
SAVE ON CHFI ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CODE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED – WE ARE NEGOTIATING ALTERNATIVES AND HOPE TO HAVE NEWS SOON. KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES.
The CHFI from EC-Council is a computer forensics course that will give you a range of skills to help you identify an intruder’s footprints and teach you how to gather the necessary evidence to prosecute.
You will be taught about many of the top tools used in computer forensics, including hardware, software, and specialized techniques.
It is no longer a matter of “will your organization be comprised (hacked)?” but, rather, “when?”
Make sure you’re ready by completing this online training course and getting certified as a Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.
**USE COUPON CODE ‘INFOSEC10’ FOR A REDUCED RATE**
If I use the CHFI Coupon Code, how much will I save?
Due to the current terms of our partnership with EC-Council, we aren’t allowed to specify the % discount, but you will find out when you enter the code at the checkout.
CNSS 4012 Recognition
Recognition by National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Standard based required training for network security professionals.
Benefits of Forensic Readiness
- Evidence can be gathered to act in the company’s defense if subject to a lawsuit
- In the event of a major incident, a fast and efficient investigation can be conducted and corresponding actions can be followed with minimal disruption to the business
- Extend the target of information security to the wider threat from cybercrime, such as intellectual property protection, fraud, or extortion.
- Improve and make the interface to law enforcement easier.
What you will learn in CHFI
- The process of investigating cyber-crime, laws involved in cyber-crime investigation, and obtaining Search Warrant
- How to search and seize computers with or without a warrant, how to use technology to obtain information,
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and Electronic Surveillance in Communications Networks
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category
- Roles of first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scene, collecting and preserving electronic evidence, packaging and transporting electronic evidence, reporting the crime scene
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile information from Windows
- Data acquisition and duplication rules, validation methods and tools required
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- The process involved in forensic investigation using AccessData FTK and Encase
- Steganography and its techniques, Steganalysis, and image file forensics
- Password Cracking Concepts, tools, and types of password attacks
**SAVE ON CHFI ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC10**