CISSP Promo Code (87% Discount)
87% Discount on the CISSP Online Course
To obtain the discount, please sign up for StationX’s VIP plan, then search for ‘CISSP’.
Basic Information about the CISSP Online Course
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is seen by many as the gold standard in information security certifications. In a survey of over 90,000 information security professionals, it came top of our list of the best cyber security certifications in 2023 and 2022.
The CISSP online course is fully (ISC)2 approved, and is aimed at anyone who wants to study the 8 domains in the CISSP course material and prepare for the exam in a convenient, part time fashion.
You’ll be guided through a combination of live online training, on-demand videos, innovative delivery of content using light board technology (see FAQs for more details), and strategies to help you when you get to the day of the exam.
When you purchase the course, you will also get access to hundreds of practice questions, and a diagnostic test to create a study plan that is completely personalized to help you learn in the most efficient way.
You can learn in confidence, knowing that the course is led by (ISC)2 authorized instructors who are also CISSP accredited themselves, with over 10 years’ experience on average.
Online CISSP Certification – FAQS
What is the CISSP certification?
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification is a high level qualification within the cyber security sector. It frequently comes top of all survey results (such as our survey of the top cyber security certifications in 2023) and requires at least 5 years of experience as a prerequisite for taking the course.
Why get the CISSP certification?
There are several reasons to get the CISSP certification. Cyber security professionals with this certification are likely to earn more, get promoted into manager or high level positions, as well as improve their own information security knowledge and skills. Furthermore, the return on investment (both in terms of time and money) for the CISSP can be considered much greater than that of undertaking a university degree. This investment is even more affordable with our the CISSP Promo Code (ISCN10) negotiated between ISCN and CM Alliance.
Will the CISSP certification get me a job?
At the time of writing, Indeed lists over 12,000 jobs which require the CISSP certification.
What is the average salary with the CISSP certification?
In 2020, the average annual salary for someone with the CISSP certification was $114, 251.
Who should do the CISSP certification?
The course is for information security professionals who already have 5 years of experience in the sector. Typically, this includes people with the following roles:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Manager/Director
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
CISSP Certification – Where to start?
First of all, you should check that you meet the minimum requirements (see below) to take the course. If you meet these requirements, then you can enrol in a course. One of the providers of the CISSP Certification Training and Exam is CM Alliance. To receive a 20% Discount for the CISSP Online Course and Exam, please enter the CISSP promo code ‘ISCN10’.
What are the CISSP certification requirements?
The minimum requirements for the CISSP certification are 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the 8 domains in the syllabus. See below for a full list of these domains.
What is included in the CISSP syllabus?
The updated syllabus by ISC2 for 2021 includes the following 8 domains:
- Domain 1. Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2. Asset Security
- Domain 3. Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4. Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6. Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7. Security Operations
- Domain 8. Software Development Security
How much does the CISSP exam cost?
The price of obtaining a CISSP certification can cost thousands of dollars. But why pay so much when you can train for less? Get a 87% Discount on the CISSP course here.
Online CISSP Exam – FAQS
How hard is the CISSP exam?
The CISSP exam is considered to be one of the most difficult cyber security exams to pass. Of course, this is subjective, as cyber security professionals with many years of experience may find it relatively easy. However, the CISSP certification’s reputation as the ‘gold standard’ of information security certifications relies upon the exam filtering out those lacking in skills and experience.
How many questions are in the CISSP exam?
The CISSP contains 250 multiple-choice questions that you must complete within a six hour time limit.
How is the CISSP exam scored, and what do I need to pass?
According to (ISC)², a scaled score is a different way of expressing a candidate’s achieved score in the examination without distorting the meaning of scores. In scaled score reporting, a candidate’s raw score (number of items answered correctly) is converted to a number within a predefined score range. In the case of (ISC)², all raw scores are converted to scaled scores of 0-1000. One needs roughly 700 (70%) or higher to pass the CISSP certification exam.
Can I take the CISSP exam online at home?
The CISSP exam can be taken online from the comfort of your own home. The CISSP course training is also available in a 100% online format.
How long should I study for the CISSP exam?
Including course time, it takes 300 hours to study and prepare for passing the CISSP exam. Of course, as with any exam, it is possible to pass with less time, in particular if you have extensive prior knowledge and experience.
Who issues the CISSP certification?
The CISSP certification is issued by ISC2.
How to prepare for the CISSP exam?
In order to prepare for the CISSP exam, we recommend undertaking the CISSP online training provided by CM Alliance. To obtain a 20% CISSP discount, please use our CISSP promo code ‘ISCN10’.
CISSP Online Course by CM Alliance – FAQS
Which is the best CISSP provider?
There are many providers of CISSP training courses. Many of these are in-person, whereas StationX offers a CISSP course which is 100% online. Other qualities of the course include its data-driven approach, its high rate of exam success, as well as its affordable pricing.
How long is the CISSP online course?
As a self-paced course, it takes as long as you like.
About the Course
The CISSP Online Course offers a comprehensive and in-depth exploration of the knowledge required to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This training program serves as a valuable resource for students to review and refresh their understanding while identifying areas that require further study for the CISSP exam.
Who should take the CISSP Course?
Who Should Enroll: This training seminar is ideal for professionals working in various roles, including but not limited to:
- Security Consultants
- Security Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors
- Security Architects
- Security Analysts
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Security Directors
- Network Architects
What are the CISSP course objectives?
- Demonstrate comprehension and application of fundamental concepts and methodologies in information technology and security.
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementation strategies.
- Understand how to safeguard organizational assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Comprehend the concepts, principles, structures, and standards involved in designing, implementing, monitoring, and securing operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and the corresponding controls for maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Implement system security by employing security design principles and applying appropriate security control measures to address vulnerabilities commonly found in different types of information systems and architectures.
- Recognize the significance of cryptography and its role in providing security services in today’s digital age.
- Understand the impact of physical security elements on information system security and employ secure design principles to evaluate and recommend suitable physical security measures.
- Gain an understanding of communication and network security, including the functioning of communication and network systems, along with the concepts, architecture, and implementation systems and protocols defined by the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1-7.
- Identify standard terminology used for implementing physical and logical access controls in security environments.
- Evaluate various access control models to meet specific business security requirements.
- Design and validate test and audit strategies that align with business needs.
- Enhance and optimize an organization’s operational capacity by effectively implementing appropriate security controls and countermeasures.
- Identify risks associated with an organization’s operational endeavors and evaluate specific threats, vulnerabilities, and corresponding controls.
Enrolling in this course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the CISSP domains, enabling you to excel in your security practice and successfully pass the CISSP exam.
Is there a cancellation or refund policy?
Yes, if you are not happy with the course, you can apply for a refund within the first 30 days.
Is there a CISSP Promo Code?
Instead of using a CISS Promo Code, we simply link to the site where you get a 87% Discount on the CISSP Course. In order to get the discount, please click here, then—after signing up—search for ‘CISSP’.