CPENT Coupon Code – Reduced Rate on EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional Course
CPENT Coupon Code – REDUCED RATE ON EC-COUNCIL CERTIFIED PENETRATION TESTING PROFESSIONAL COURSE
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CODE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED – WE ARE NEGOTIATING ALTERNATIVES AND HOPE TO HAVE NEWS SOON. KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES.
About the EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) Online Training Course
EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program is all about the pen test and will teach you to perform in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, as well as how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and customization of scripts and exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping students master their pen test skills by putting them to use on our live cyber ranges. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give students a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continues to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime.
Recent news about the CPENT course
- Threat Intelligence Has Never Been Better Defined (CTIA)
- 6 Reasons Why Cyber Threat Intelligence Matters (and how CTIA helps)
- How to prepare for the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) exam?
**USE CPENT COUPON CODE INFOSEC10 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
CPENT Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s CPENT Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
If I use the CPENT Coupon Code, how much will I save?
Due to the current terms of our partnership with EC-Council, we aren’t allowed to specify the % discount, but you will find out when you enter the code at the checkout.
Who is the CPENT Course for?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
What are the benefits of CPENT?
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.
What Modules does the CPENT Course include?
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
What can I expect from the CPENT Course?
- Advanced Window Attacks
- Attacking IoT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binaries Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Build Your Armory: Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
What does the CPENT Online Training Package include?
You can choose either the Self-Paced Training or Private Team Training course.
How do I use ISCN’s CPENT Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s CPENT Coupon Code “INFOSEC10” when purchasing the course.
**SAVE ON CPENT ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC10**