CSCU Coupon Code – EC Council’s CSCU Course – Reduced Rate with this Code
CSCU Coupon Code – SAVE ON THE CERTIFIED SECURE COMPUTER USER ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL
**USE CSCU COUPON CODE INFOSEC15 FOR A SPECIAL REDUCED RATE**
Why take the CSCU Course?
For those who are relatively new to the world of cyber security and want to get their first qualification, this one is a great starter option. As an introduction to cyber security, the course is designed for people with limited knowledge experience in the field. It aims to equip participants with a fundamental understanding of computer and network security threats such as:
- identity theft
- credit card fraud
- online banking phishing scams
- virus and backdoors
- emails hoaxes
- sex offenders lurking online
- loss of confidential information
- hacking attacks and social engineering
Plus, as a result of completing the course, you are likely to learn ways to protect YOURSELF and your own data online.
About the CSCU Online Training Course
Soar to new Heights with this introduction to cyber security! The purpose of the CSCU training program is to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they will acquire fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats. These include identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks and social engineering. More importantly, the skills learned from the class helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
CSCU Course Outline
- Module 1 (Introduction to Data Security)
- Module 2 (Secure Operating Systems)
- Module 3 (Malware & Antiviruses)
- Module 4 (Internet Security)
- Module 5 (Security on Social Networking Sites)
- Module 6 (Securing Email Communications)
- Module 7 (Securing Mobile Devices)
- Module 8 (Securing the Cloud)
- Module 9 (Securing Network Connections)
- Module 10 (Data Backup and Disaster Recovery)
Recent news about the CSCU Course
- CSCU: Promoting Cyber Safety and Cyber Wellness
- EC-Council’s CSCU Foundation course designed for school students gets an encouraging and overwhelming response
**USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC15 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
CSCU Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s CSCU Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
Who is the CSCU Course designed for?
This course is specifically designed for those just starting out in the field of cyber security, plus computer users in general. As the internet is quickly moving into a necessity, so is the need to learn how to safely browse, watch videos, send email, and even work online.
What does the CSCU Course include?
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1 year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1 year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 1 year access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
Can I see a Demo of the CSCU Course?
Yes – you can – here you go! Click on the video below to view.
How do I use ISCN’s CSCU Coupon Code to receive a Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s CSCU Coupon Code “INFOSEC15” when purchasing the course. View the video below for a demonstration.
**SAVE ON CSCU ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC15**