ECES Coupon Code – Reduced Rate on EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist Course
ECES Coupon Code – REDUCED RATE ON EC-COUNCIL’S CERTIFIED ENCRYPTION SPECIALIST COURSE
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CODE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED – WE ARE NEGOTIATING ALTERNATIVES AND HOPE TO HAVE NEWS SOON. KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES.
About the EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) Online Training Course
The EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) program introduces professionals and students to the field of cryptography. The participants will learn the foundations of modern symmetric and key cryptography including the details of algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES, and AES.
Participants will also be provided a practical application of the following:
- How to set up a VPN
- Encrypt a drive
- Hands-on experience with steganography
- Hands on experience in cryptographic algorithms ranging from classic ciphers like Caesar cipher to modern day algorithms such as AES and RSA.
Recent news about the ECES course
- 5 Cybersecurity Career Paths and the Extra Push You Need to Get There
- Ryan Jones On Becoming an E|CES
**USE ECES COUPON CODE INFOSEC10 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
ECES Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s ECES Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
If I use the ECES Coupon Code, how much will I save?
Due to the current terms of our partnership with EC-Council, we aren’t allowed to specify the % discount, but you will find out when you enter the code at the checkout.
Who is the ECES Course for?
Anyone involved in the selection and implementation of VPN’s or digital certificates should attend this course. Without understanding the cryptography at some depth, people are limited to following marketing hype. Understanding the actual cryptography allows you to know which one to select. A person successfully completing this course will be able to select the encryption standard that is most beneficial to their organization and understand how to effectively deploy that technology.
This course is excellent for ethical hackers and penetration testing professionals as most penetration testing courses skip cryptanalysis completely. Many penetration testing professionals testing usually don’t attempt to crack cryptography. Basic knowledge of cryptanalysis is very beneficial to any penetration testing.
What Modules does the ECES Course include?
- Introduction and History of Cryptography
- Symmetric Cryptography & Hashes
- Number Theory and Asymmetric Cryptography
- Applications of Cryptography
What are the objectives of the ECES Course?
- Types of Encryption Standards and their differences
- How to select the best standard for your organization
- How to enhance your pen-testing knowledge in encryption
- Correct and incorrect deployment of encryption technologies
- Common mistakes made in implementing encryption technologies
- Best practices when implementing encryption technologies
What does the ECES Online Training Package include?
You can choose either a Live, Online, Instructor-led or Private Team Training course, or if you prefer to do things at your own pace you can choose the self-paced online course using EC-Council’s iLearn option.
How do I use ISCN’s ECES Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s ECES Coupon Code “INFOSEC10” when purchasing the course.
**SAVE ON ECES ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE ECES COUPON CODE INFOSEC10**