ECIH Coupon Code – Reduced Rate on EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler Course
ECIH – CERTIFIED INCIDENT HANDLER
ECIH Coupon Code – REDUCED RATE ON EC-COUNCIL’S CERTIFIED INCIDENT HANDLER COURSE
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CODE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED – WE ARE NEGOTIATING ALTERNATIVES AND HOPE TO HAVE NEWS SOON. KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES.
This latest iteration of EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program has been designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and incident handling and response practitioners across the globe.
It is a comprehensive specialist-level program that imparts knowledge and skills that organizations need to effectively handle post-breach consequences by reducing the impact of the incident, from both a financial and a reputational perspective.
Following a rigorous development which included a careful Job Task Analysis (JTA) related to incident handling and incident first responder jobs, EC-Council developed a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program and certification that provides a structured approach to learning real-world incident handling and response requirements.
About the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) Online Training Course
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program focuses on a structured approach for performing the incident handling and response (IH&R) process. The IH&R process includes stages like incident handling and response preparation, incident validation and prioritization, incident escalation and notification, forensic evidence gathering and analysis, incident containment, systems recovery, and incident eradication. This systematic incident handling and response process creates awareness among incident responders in knowing how to respond to various types of security incidents.
Cybersecurity Professionals interested in pursuing incident handling and response as a career require comprehensive training on the IH&R concepts as well as real-world scenarios. The ECIH program includes hands-on learning delivered through iLabs, online labs within the training program.
Recent news about the ECIH course
- 5 Tips to prepare for the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) exam
- Everything you need to know about Incident Response Training
- Incident Response Guidebook: All you need to know
**USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC10 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
ECIH Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s ECIH Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
If I use the ECIH Coupon Code, how much will I save?
Due to the current terms of our partnership with EC-Council, we aren’t allowed to specify the % discount, but you will find out when you enter the code at the checkout.
Who is the ECIH Course for?
In this course you will learn the core skills to build a solid security foundation. You will examine in detail the traffic that traverses the network at the packet and binary level. You will build solid knowledge on the lowest layers of the network. In the course, you will conduct extensive hands-on exercises. You will learn to master the TCP/IP protocol. You will learn essential UNIX and Linux survival skills that separate you from the many security professionals who are Windows centric.
Additionally, you will be introduced to vulnerability assessment and the hacking methodology. When you finish this course you will have a solid security foundation to pursue more advanced security training. For many, when you take a class like the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) you have not established the foundation that is needed to get the most from the course, this is where the Core Concepts course comes in, it is the bridge between a beginning level security course and CEH; furthermore, it focuses on the main concepts required to build a foundation in security.
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
What Modules does the ECIH Course include?
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
What does the ECIH Online Training Package include?
You can choose either a Live, Online, Instructor-led or Private Team Training course, or if you prefer to do things at your own pace you can choose the self-paced online course using EC-Council’s iLearn option.
How do I use ISCN’s ECIH Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s ECIH Coupon Code “INFOSEC10” when purchasing the course.
**SAVE ON ECIH ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC10**