ECSA Coupon Code – EC Council’s ECSA Course – Reduced Rate with this Coupon Code
ECSA Coupon Code – SAVE ON THE CERTIFIED SECURITY ANALYST ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL
**USE ECSA COUPON CODE INFOSEC20 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
Why take the ECSA Course?
For those who have already taken the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Course, the ECSA Course is a great “next step”. Using skills learned from the CEH Course, it takes things to the next level by offering you a pen test methodology deployed through its hand-on component; EC-Council’s online cyber range. In other words, it will teach you how to apply your hacking skills in a pen test scarnio. The scenarios cover the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
About the ECSA Online Training Course
EC-Council’s Penetration Testing Certification Training Course – ECSA version 9 takes the skills taught in our Certified Ethical Hacker course to the next level by offering cyber security professionals a pen test methodology deployed through its hand-on component; EC-Council’s online cyber range.
Since CEH came on the market like a whirl wind, over 100,000 IT Security professionals have become Certified Ethical Hackers. Today the term “ethical hacker” has become a baseline, description for an IT Security professional. EC-Council brought you that term.
Each candidate will be required to write and submit a penetration test report which they will develop throughout the course and which will be based on the labs in the course delivered via EC-Council’s iLabs cyber range platform. Only candidates who can successfully complete the challenges and pass the report writing portion of the course will be allowed to take the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification exam.
ECSA Course Outline
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
Recent news about the ECSA Course
- Zimbabwe’s cybercrime menace finds a solution in EC-Council’s CEH and ECSA programs
- Spanish Information Security Professionals have expanded opportunities for advanced security training, keeping Spain’s organizations safer from hackers
**USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC20 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
ECSA Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s ECSA Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
Who is the ECSA Course designed for?
The ECSA penetration tester course was designed by professionals to teach ethical hackers how to apply their hacking skills (Not limited to but including The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking) in a pen test scenario. The scenarios cover the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report. It is recommended that you first complete the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Course prior to taking the ECSA Course.
What does the ECSA Course include?
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1 year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1 year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 1 year access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
How do I use ISCN’s ECSA Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s ECSA Coupon Code “INFOSEC20” when purchasing the course. View the video below for a demonstration.
**SAVE ON ECSA ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC20**