EDRP Coupon Code – Reduced Rate on EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Course
Posted on 04/01/2021 by Richard Girling | Comments Off on EDRP Coupon Code – Reduced Rate on EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Course
**USE EDRP COUPON CODE INFOSEC15 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a compressive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
About the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) Online Training Course
The course teaches professionals various methods of identifying vulnerabilities and taking countermeasures against the said vulnerabilities. The professionals will learn how to secure their data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
Recent news about the EDRP course
- How to prepare for the EDRP exam? Here are 5 tips
- What is IT Disaster Recovery?
- 3 Key Components of a BCDR Program
**USE COUPON CODE INFOSEC15 FOR A REDUCED RATE**
EDRP Online Course FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure if EC Council’s DRP Online Course is right for you? Read our FAQs below to help clear up any uncertainty.
If I use the EDRP Coupon Code, how much will I save?
Due to the current terms of our partnership with EC-Council, we aren’t allowed to specify the % discount, but you will find out when you enter the code at the checkout.
Who is the EDRP Course for?
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 yrs experience in the business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) domain
- The program is developed after a thorough job task analysis and market research.
- It is designed and developed by experienced SMEs and business continuity/ disaster recovery experts
- A complete vendor neutral course covering business continuity/ disaster recovery techniques and solutions
- Detailed labs for hands-on learning experience
- EDRP covers all the relevant knowledge-bases and skills to meets with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 22313, NFPA 1600, ISO/ IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 31010, INCITS 483-2012, and the NICE Framework
- The student kit contains large number of white papers for additional reading
- The course includes case studies for better explanation of concepts
- The program includes templates so that the students get a practical idea on how to perform the various analyses and assessments
- The program comes with cloud-based virtual labs enabling students to practice various business continuity/ disaster recovery techniques in a real time and simulated environment
What Modules does the EDRP Course include?
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Management
- Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plan
- Data Backup
- Data Recovery Strategies
- Virtualization Bases Disaster Recovery
- System Recovery
- Centralized and Decentralized Computing
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
What does the ECIH Online Training Package include?
You can choose either a Live, Online, Instructor-led or Private Team Training course, or if you prefer to do things at your own pace you can choose the self-paced online course using EC-Council’s iLearn option.
How do I use ISCN’s EDRP Coupon Code to receive the Reduced Rate?
To receive the Reduced Rate you need to enter ISCN’s EDRP Coupon Code “INFOSEC15” when purchasing the course.
**SAVE ON EDRP ONLINE TRAINING FROM EC-COUNCIL – USE EDRP COUPON CODE INFOSEC15**