Information Security & Data Privacy Awareness Training
Posted on 29/04/2021 by Richard Girling | Comments Off on Information Security & Data Privacy Awareness Training
Information Security & Data Privacy Awareness Training from CM Alliance
**USE PROMO CODE ‘ISCN10’ AT THE CHECKOUT PAGE**
To obtain the discount, please add the course to your cart here, then insert the CIPRC promo code ‘ISCN10’ when prompted.
Basic Information about the Information Security & Data Privacy Awareness Training
Humans remain the weakest link in the chain. Some of the most complicated cyber attacks were successful because of an employee being tricked into opening an email.
The list of cyber attacks would fill multiple pages but some of the more well-known cyber attacks include Sony Pictures Entertainment, Target, the US Office of Personnel and the UK’s TalkTalk. In all of these companies, the human element was pivotal in the success of the cyber attack.
Why is Information Security Training So Important?
Security awareness training is a formal process for educating employees about computer security. Regular training is particularly necessary in organisations with high turnover rates and those that rely heavily on contract or temporary staff. Security policies should be viewed as key enablers for the organisation, not as a series of rules restricting the efficient working of your business.
The message needs to be simple and relevant to the tasks that each individual performs.
Security in cyber space matters to everyone, young and old. Cyber crime is increasing dramatically and is affecting and hurting people, and companies, in their pockets.
- Cyber attacks are starting to damage careers, at all levels.
- Security in cyber space matters to everyone, young and old.
- Cyber crime is increasing dramatically and is affecting and hurting people, and companies, in their pockets.
- May protect your confidential client data from being stolen.
- May protect your bottom line.
- May protect your business and brand reputation.
- May help increase personal cyber and corporate cyber safety.
- May help reduce cyber crime and help protect you and your family from identity theft.
So, Do We Still Buy Technology Products to Protect Business?
Yes, is the short answer. Technology is still an important component in protecting a business in cyber space. However, technology does not change an organisation’s culture. A more effective solution to change the culture of your organisation is through information security training (also known as Cyber Security Awareness training). The focus on the information security awareness training should be towards achieving a long term shift in the attitude of employees towards security, whilst promoting a cultural and behavioural change within an organisation.
Information security awareness training cannot be a once-a-year event and still be effective. There needs to be continuous training as well as communications and marketing involvement to keep the messages fresh in the minds of the employees.
The Information Security Training pack is designed to provide an in-depth review of cyber security topics specific to the end user. The pack can be used together as a comprehensive supplemental to any information security training program, or it can also be used as a basic cyber security awareness training pack. Each section provides tools and information about what to do and what not to do to keep your hardware and data safe and secure.
- Data Privacy Act
- Email security and passwords
- Social engineering and oversharing
- Mobiles and smart devices
- Updating your life
- Safe and secure file sharing
- Cyber safety for kids
- Surfing safely and other tips
- Coffee shop and WiFi
- Safe surfing
- With lots of additional free resources
- Jargon-free and interactive
- End user focused
- No prerequisites
- Suitable for all staff – management and employees
- Taught by NCSC-Certified trainers/practitioners
- No technical skills required
- Learn from risk management, information security and data privacy experts
- Processes used by our information security managers
- Bespoke program development
- Existing program assessment and updates
- Learn about email security
- Learn about social engineering and oversharing
- Learn about passwords
- Learn safe and secure file sharing
- Learn how to surf safely
- Learn how be safe in coffee shops
- Safe WiFi
- Learn mobiles and smart devices security
- Learn how to surf safely at home
- Help your organisation build a culture of information security awareness
We Can Support Your Organisation and Objectives in Many Other Ways, Including:
- Conducting a comprehensive review of your cyber security awareness training programs and their effectiveness.
- Conducting an analysis of your existing information security training and updating the content to include latest threats.
- Design a bespoke, effective information security awareness training program based on your processes and recommend best practices, tailored and branded specifically for your organisation.
- Help your organisation build a culture of information security awareness.
- Train your in-house Information Security Manager to identify cyber security risks and weaknesses.
Furthermore, we can help you define your objectives so that you can produce a measurable information security awareness program. There are four key areas that should be defined:
- Setting disciplinary baselines meant to establish justification for disciplinary actions when an employee breaks policy.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Establishing, diminishing or maintaining certain behaviours.
- Development of knowledge among employees in regards to security and risk management.
About Cyber Management Alliance – The Leaders in Cyber Security Training & Consultancy
Cyber Management Alliance is closing the divide in cyberspace by bringing together the best qualities of thought leadership and operational mastery of cyber security management.
As specialist practitioners and consultants, we deliver the highest level of specialised operational and strategic cyber security training courses, educational webinars, and an informative series of executive interviews with highly-regarded industry professionals, innovative live and virtual events, bringing about the collaboration and sharing of information worldwide.
Cyber Management Alliance truly unites the global community of CISOs and security professionals to achieve joint strategic goals of reducing organisational exposure to cyber threats.
Our primary objectives are:
- Reduce organisational risk exposure to cyber threats by coordinating and harnessing the power of the alliance members, the right processes and the right technologies to provide our customers with the right solutions;
- Create a global network of trusted industry experts and cyber security consultants that provides a platform for collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring;
- Provide specialised operational and strategic cyber security courses across the information risk and data protection domains;
- Become a long-term and reliable business growth partner to cybersecurity and data privacy suppliers.
This NCSC-Certified course on cyber incident response and planning provides the learner with best practices, effective operational and tactical strategies and practical actions that they can implement in their organisation.
Furthermore, this cybersecurity training course provides senior management and incident response teams, amongst others, with the vital knowledge and skills to plan, lead and manage a cyber crisis. It equips learners with competence so that they can rapidly detect, rapidly respond to and rapidly recover from a cyber-crisis.
This training is also available as a one-day public course or a two-day internal workshop that can be delivered at the client’s offices or as an instructor-led private virtual training.
How can I get the 10% discount with the Promo Code?
To obtain the 10% from CM Alliance’s NCSC-certified Information Security & Data Privacy Awareness Training, please add the course to your cart here, then insert the CISSP promo code ‘ISCN10’ when prompted.