NCSC-Certified Privacy and Security Essentials
Posted on 29/04/2021 by Richard Girling | Comments Off on NCSC-Certified Privacy and Security Essentials
NCSC-Certified Privacy and Security Essentials from CM Alliance
**USE PROMO CODE ‘ISCN10’ AT THE CHECKOUT PAGE**
To obtain the discount, please add the course to your cart here, then insert the NCSC-Certified Privacy and Security Essentials promo code ‘ISCN10’ when prompted.
Basic Information about the NCSC-Certified Cybersecurity & Privacy Essentials
The quantity and complexity of cyber-attacks on organisations is increasing. As part of any ongoing security framework, security awareness at all levels within the organisation is key. Cybersecurity is no longer just an IT security issue.
Experienced and qualified information security professionals are much in demand and there is a global shortage of cybersecurity skills. ISACA’s recently-released 2015 Global Cybersecurity Status Report found that 86% of respondents believe that there is a shortage of cybersecurity professionals, and 92% expect it to be difficult to find skilled personnel in 2015.
For any organisation, the first line of defence must be information security awareness training. Unlike examination-based certifications, Cyber Management Alliance offers students the opportunity to learn from real-life experienced professionals with years of experience. Our courses are reviewed on a regular basis and we are able to deliver up-to-the-minute training and support against the very latest cybersecurity threats. There is no need to wait for months or even years for our syllabuses to be updated.
The Cyber Fundamentals training will provide essential knowledge, understanding and a solid foundation, allowing participants to drive information security awareness across the business.
Topics covered include:
- Information governance
- Controls and risk
- Methodologies and motivations
- Policies and standards
- Supply Chain Management
- Legal, data privacy and regulations
- The Cloud
- Application security
- Top Ten Threats 2021
- Safe and secure
Participants will understand:
- The business impacts of cyber breaches and real-world cyber-attacks.
- How to reduce business risk exposure and actually reduce costs, while enhancing the overall security posture.
- How to generate money and business opportunities from good information security practices.
- Protection, defence and response – the areas that need focus.
- The Top 10 Cyber Threats for 2021.
- Why apps are a threat to business.
- The real threat in the organisation and how to address it.
**USE PROMO CODE ‘ISCN10’ AT THE CHECKOUT PAGE**
About Cyber Management Alliance – The Leaders in Cyber Security Training & Consultancy
Cyber Management Alliance is closing the divide in cyberspace by bringing together the best qualities of thought leadership and operational mastery of cyber security management.
As specialist practitioners and consultants, we deliver the highest level of specialised operational and strategic cyber security training courses, educational webinars, and an informative series of executive interviews with highly-regarded industry professionals, innovative live and virtual events, bringing about the collaboration and sharing of information worldwide.
Cyber Management Alliance truly unites the global community of CISOs and security professionals to achieve joint strategic goals of reducing organisational exposure to cyber threats.
Our primary objectives are:
- Reduce organisational risk exposure to cyber threats by coordinating and harnessing the power of the alliance members, the right processes and the right technologies to provide our customers with the right solutions;
- Create a global network of trusted industry experts and cyber security consultants that provides a platform for collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring;
- Provide specialised operational and strategic cyber security courses across the information risk and data protection domains;
- Become a long-term and reliable business growth partner to cybersecurity and data privacy suppliers.
This NCSC-Certified course on cyber incident response and planning provides the learner with best practices, effective operational and tactical strategies and practical actions that they can implement in their organisation.
Furthermore, this cybersecurity training course provides senior management and incident response teams, amongst others, with the vital knowledge and skills to plan, lead and manage a cyber crisis. It equips learners with competence so that they can rapidly detect, rapidly respond to and rapidly recover from a cyber-crisis.
This training is also available as a one-day public course or a two-day internal workshop that can be delivered at the client’s offices or as an instructor-led private virtual training.
How can I get the 10% discount with the Promo Code?
To obtain the 10% from CM Alliance’s NCSC-certified Privacy and Security Essentials, please add the course to your cart here, then insert the CISSP promo code ‘ISCN10’ when prompted.